- Compare and contrast the judicial system under the Old Kingdom with that of the United
- Amenhotep IV (Akhenaton) is generally considered one of the splendid failures in history.
Why do you think he failed? To what extent might he be called a success?
- In your judgment, in what ways was Egyptian civilization superior and in what ways inferior to
- Compare the following aspects of the religions of Egypt and Mesopotamia:
- Ethical concepts.
- Notions of the afterlife.
- Views of human nature.
- Despite their great accomplishments in mathematics, medicine, and astronomy, the Egyptians
were limited by their very way of thinking from carrying any science very far. Discuss the reasons
- In the life and world around you, what are the evidences, direct and indirect, of Egyptian
- Geography is sometimes said to be the determining factor in a nation's history. To what
extent was this true of ancient Egypt?