Students, please take a short survey about your experience with Give Me Liberty.
Quick Start Instructions
- Sign-up to receive regularly updated video and audio podcasts.
- Choose a chapter from the menu (above)
- Follow the Study Plan
- Complete the Progress Report
Organize, Learn, and Connect with StudySpace
This StudySpace website will help you organize, learn, and connect review materials, textbook coverage, and online research within an assignment-driven study plan.
- Review your reading assignments
- Interactively test your grasp of history and geography
- Access multimedia documents for research projects
EBOOK—SAME GREAT CONTENT, HALF THE PRICE. Give Me Liberty! 2nd Edition, is also available in a Norton ebook format, a convenient alternative that features the same content as the print book, in an easy-to-use, accessible, online environment.
- 24/7 online access (Cable, DSL, TI, broadband recommended)
- Sticky Notes and Highlighters
- Full text search
- Links to StudySpace review materials
Instructors now have an easy way to collect students’ online quizzes with the Norton Gradebook without flooding their inboxes with e-mails.
Students can track their online quiz scores by setting up their own Student Gradebook.