Welcome to the StudySpace
Quizr: America: A Narrative History, Brief 8th Edition Volume I & Volume II provide the perfect mobile solution for studying American history. Use the flashcard mode to review key terms and figures from each chapter. The quiz mode allows you to test your knowledge and share your scores with your friends on Facebook.
StudySpace provides a proven, assignment-driven online guide for each textbook chapter.
Every chapter has an easy-to-navigate study plan to help you Organize your study materials, Learn textbook and course content and to Connect documents, images, and multimedia to each source’s historic relevance.
Quick Start Suggestions:
- Print out the Chapter Outlines for handy reference.
- Read each textbook chapter.
- Preview the focus questions before you read the chapter and answer them after reading each chapter.
- Take each chapter quiz and map quiz and continue practicing until you are able to answer each question correctly.
- View the interactive maps (iMaps), print out the worksheets and re-label each map.
- Type answers to each Flashcard term and refer to them to remember important events and people.
- Access the Research Topics and multimedia documents to better understand the times and events in each textbook chapter.
- Download the US History Tours to explore events using Google Earth.