America: A Narrative History 7th Edition
Quick Start instructions:
- Select Chapter: Click "Choose a Chapter" (above)
- Follow the Study Plan
- Complete the Progress Report
- Provides a set of online tools to help you prepare to study your textbook.
- Increases your understanding of American history as you practice the material you read in the text and encounter in the classroom.
- Offers access to research projects, primary sources, and multimedia that provide a framework for Digital History assignments.
- Links directly to the online eBook
EBOOKSAME GREAT CONTENT, HALF THE PRICE. The ebook version of America, Seventh Edition, offers the full content of the print version at half the price. The Norton ebook format replicates actual book pages for a pleasant reading experience and allows students to take notes and highlight with ease, print pages as needed, and electronically search the text. Accessible at any time on the web, the ebook is directly linked to StudySpace's resources, incorporating many of its interactive elements. The ebook is also available in PDF format. Visit nortonebooks.com for more information.
Instructors now have an easy way to collect students’ online quizzes with the Norton Gradebook without flooding their inboxes with e-mails.
Students can track their online quiz scores by setting up their own Student Gradebook.