Over 1,000 additional texts, including dozens of “Web exclusives,” will be available in a free Supplemental Ebook, accessed via the free registration code printed on the inside cover of each copy of the anthology. The Supplemental Ebook is easy to search, highlight, annotate, and print.
If you have questions or comments about the Supplemental Ebook, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Ebook Table of Contents
- Much-requested complete longer works, annotated by the Norton Anthology editors: the medieval morality play Mankind; Elizabeth Cary’s closet drama, The Tragedy of Mariam; and William Wycherley’s Restoration comedy, The Country Wife.
- New clusters, with introductions and extensive annotations, specially created for the Supplemental Ebook: “‘Self constituted judge of poesy’: Reviewer vs. Poet in the Romantic Period”; “Romantic Literature and Wartime”; and “Victorian Education.”
- The content of the popular Online Archive: the wealth of annotated texts from the Middle Ages through the early Victorian period trimmed from The Norton Anthology of English Literature over eight editions.
- The much-assigned Topics Online: 28 topical clusters that include the editors’ introductions, annotated texts and images, and study questions.
- Selected Bibliographies: extensively reorganized and updated, these have been moved to the Ebook, where they can be easily searched and refreshed.
- Poems in Process