StudySpace Site Features:
The structure of this site uses contemporary pedagogical techniques to help you strengthen your study habits. The site is organized into 3 parts: Organize, Learn and Connect.
These items will help you to become an active reader by giving you a bird’s eye view of the core concepts you will learn.
- The Chapter Learning Objectives will help you keep track of the important points of the chapter
- The Chapter Outline will help you see how the material from the book is used in lecture, and will later help you review the material when you study for your final exam.
These exercises help you master what you’ve read in the chapter.
- The True/False Questions and the Multiple-Choice Questions help you gage how well you understood what you read.
Here you are asked to apply what you learned from the chapter and to make connections between concepts you have mastered.
- The Exercises ask you to apply the tools and concepts you have learned by presenting you with data to analyze
- The Web Library allows you to do further research about the topics covered in this course.
Instructors now have an easy way to collect students’ online quizzes with the Norton Gradebook without flooding their inboxes with e-mails.
Students can track their online quiz scores by setting up their own Student Gradebook.
NOTE TO INSTRUCTORS: the answers to the Exercises are found on the Norton Resource Library, not the Gradebook. To access that go to www.wwnorton.com/nrl.