Welcome to the StudySpace
The structure of this site uses contemporary pedagogical techniques to help you strengthen your study habits. The site is organized into 3 parts: Organize, Learn and Connect.
This material will help you prepare to tackle the chapter material by getting you to think energetically before you read the chapter. Then when you do open your book you will engage it more effectively.
- A detailed Study Plan that guides you through all the available resources for the chapter.
- An interactive Diagnostic Quiz. These multiple-choice quizzes allow you to assess your understanding of course material. Based on your quiz performance, the system will provide you with helpful links.
- Links to the ebook version of the text.
These exercises help you master what you've read in the chapter.
- AstroTour animations and separate Interactive Simulations that help enhance your understanding of core concepts.
- Flashcards that allow you to test your knowledge of chapter vocabulary.
- Link to SmartWork online homework.
Here you are asked to apply what you learned from the chapter and to make connections between concepts you have mastered.
- The “Astronomy in the News” feed helps you stay up-to-date with discoveries and developments in the rapidly evolving world of astronomy.